For some reason, I don't want to eat biscuits. I'm not tempted by the smell of chocolate. I don't feel the need to have whipped cream. I want to keep on with this lifestyle and carry on eating healthily and improving my diet and life over time. So, I thought I would devise a set of guidelines (note: not rules, I can be flexible) to stick to for the future. For now, I am going to call it my 12-week cleanse and see how I go.
- Finish the Couch to 5k running programme
- Workout everyday (if not running/dancing then do a 25 minute cardio workout)
- No chocolate (cocoa powder allowed)
- No crisps
- No sweets
- No fizzy drinks
- No alcohol
- No biscuits
- No non-clean cake
- No glutenous flour
- No potatoes
- No bread
- Avoid fruit after 2pm
- Cheat meal for carbs x1 a week (for special occasions or if I'm going out/not at home)
So, hopefully I will manage to stick to this. Out of choice, I probably wouldn't choose any of these foods. What I do find hard is if I'm not at home or go out or someone else is cooking. I get quite conscious, but then I just let myself go and it spirals out of control. I'd really like to try for a couple of months to maintain my lifestyle not just when I cook for myself at home, but all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment