A late rise today meant I had breakfast at 10.30 today; I had 5 strawberries and some honeydew melon to go with the other half of my chia seed pudding from yesterday. Note to self: chia seed pudding is better the fresher it is.
I was fairly hungry from the night before still, a feeling which I'm not used to. I drank plenty of water in the morning and had an early lunch at 12.30 as I was cooking for my family and they were already hungry. Being still satisfied for breakfast meant I didn't stuff myself for lunch.
I made a salad with cherry tomatoes, red onion, celery and cucumber. I also had a kipper fillet which I made in the microwave (one of my new favourite brunch foods and only 200 calories) and sweet corn and avocado on the side. Eating breakfast not long before meant I was not even tempted by second helping.
I made a dinner of zoodles (noodles made from a zucchini using a spiralizing machine) with a tomato and basil sauce. I also added olives, capers, button mushrooms, garlic, red onion and prawns, with some parmesan on top. On the side I had boiled carrot sticks and broccoli.
Exercise-wise, I went to a dance class for an hour; not too strenuous, but I enjoy the body conditioning warm ups especially.
From returning home, I wasn't hungry, but fancied food. I resisted the temptation by drinking water and going straight upstairs, busying myself with the computer instead.
A fairly successful day I'd say. Feeling satisfied but not stuffed and glad I managed to fit in some exercise
No comments:
Post a Comment