Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Day 15 - exhausted

I didnt go for a run this morning, but that didn't stop me having pancakes for breakfast! 2 bananas, 4 eggs and a little baking powder served two people, and then for topping I had a kiwi, some black grapes and agave syrup. I felt so full after this as I ate at about 11, so didnt have lunch/dinner until 4.30 pm.

For dinner, I made zoodles using my spirilazer, and for the first time made a creamy avocado sauce (usually I do tomato). For 4 people, I mixed 3 small avocados, handful of basil, 3 cloves of garlic and 2/3 tub of cottage cheese in a blender, then served with sweetcorn and halved cherry tomatoes. It was very delicious! I will definitely be trying the same some time soon!

I had 5 hours of dance classes between 5 and 10, which was so exhausting and tiring, but at the end I felt so good for getting through and not giving up! Exercise really does increase happiness. I had the equivalent on 2.5 litres of water during this time, but nothing to eat as I did not feel hungry in the slightest and also did not want to make myself feel I'll or have indigestion.

When I got home, I went straight to bed! I don't know yet if I will go for a run yet tomorrow morning (depends how I'm feeling) but I will definitely walk my dog at some point during the day and have a nutritious breakfast!

And now, time to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment