I had planned to go for a long dog walk at 7 this morning, but I just couldn't find the strength to wake up. Instead, I woke up at 9, had a shower and made a 2 egg omelette. To go with this, I had some agave syrup, 4 strawberries and 1/4 honeydew melon.
I returned home at about 12, a little hungry, and finished off the fruit I didn't have enough time to eat for breakfast while doing work.
I had lunch at 2, which was a very filling bowl of carrot and coriander. I was avoiding work, so I had 2 handfuls of raw kale to keep me motivated despite not being hungry. If I'm honest, raw kale isn't as great as I'd hoped, so next time I'd either boil it or make kale crisps.
For dinner, I stuffed myself. My stomach is now making very weird noises and I worry how I will be able to run tomorrow. For dinner I had teriyaki salmon, teriyaki tofu, quinoa egg fried rice, BBQ peppers and onions and some salad. I had second helpings of the quinoa fried rice, tofu and BBQ onions and peppers. I felt so stuffed afterwards.
I didn't have time to exercise today, only a short half-hour walk with my dog; but tomorrow I hope to wake up at 7 and go for a run, followed by a fruity breakfast.
After the dog walk, I had 2 helpings of rhubarb and apple crumble (however it had very little sugar in the stewed fruit and not much topping). For the first bowl, I had some natural yoghurt, and the second time I added some homemade custard. I really need to avoid desserts as they do make me feel very full and unable to move! However, with it being a Sunday I thought I would kind of take a day off. Also, I need to stop taking seconds as it fills me up waaaaaaay too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment